Back to Basics

After years since my last post, it is with great excitement that I announce my comeback to the blogging world and welcome you to my brand new blog. It is something I've wanted to do for a while and now the time has come to give it another go. After months of uhhming and ahhhing over what I wanted my blog to be like I finally decided just to go back to basics, keep it simple and cover my own personal style (I also came to the conclusion that I buy so many clothes anyways it would be rude not to share). I'll mainly be focusing on outfit posts but will be open to anything fashion related  - should inspiration strike. To ease myself back in, this first post is a look from last weekend - an outfit for an impromptu day at the beach thanks to the glorious weather.


Black is my go to colour all year round - adding that element of
floral print makes it slightly more acceptable in summer

Sliders are everything right now - they take 0.5 seconds to put
on and complete any daytime summer outfit

I've been stocking up on body harnesses for holiday -
adding them to a deep V playsuit or bodysuit is my favourite
thing at the moment as it just adds a little something extra






Playsuit - Zara £25.99
Sliders - Primark £6.00
Body Harness - Depop £5.00
Sunglasses - Primark £3.00
Bag - New Look £12.99

Comments

Popular Posts